Friday, February 8, 2008

legal business



Colorado Attorney General John Suthers announced today that his office has filed a consumer-fraud lawsuit against legal Aid National Services. AG sues \'legal aid\' business (Denver Post)

Dear FSB: I am a green card holder and have tackled the retail and restaurant business in India. I have experience with management of parties and events, including conferences. At present I am living in Madison with my son, but I want to create an independent business and take advantage of my 34 years of experience in this business. What finances are available to help me? How to get capital for your first business (CNN Money)

Rochester's Fast Ferry venture turned out to be a sinking enterprise, one that has created a major debt for the City of Rochester. While it may have been a bad business decision a State Supreme Court Judge ruled Thursday it was legal. Rochester Ferry Corp. Ruled legal (R News)

A vintage guitar worth hundreds of thousands of dollars is at the center of a legal fight where its former owner accuses the buyer of giving him two $50,000 checks that bounced. Sale of vintage guitar sparks legal battle (Boston Globe)

legal business -- Marketing business? Get free money with your website at http://www.sellingppp.com/a.cgi?ppp=1198235434

No comments: