Thursday, November 13, 2008

Global Forex Trading

Global Forex Trading From Your Home
Now listen carefully…if you want to make an incredible amount of money in the quickest and most exciting way possible without requiring any special skills… congratulations!
You’re officially one of the lucky few to make it to this limited time promotion while places are still available.
So… just sit back and let me tell you about the system:
Having traded the Forex Markets for over two decades I know just how profitable it can be.
In fact… at this precise moment in time, trading from home is the most effective way to surpass your current earning potential and quit your day job.
Given the supreme profitability of Forex, coupled with groundbreaking advancements in trading technology I sought out leading industry programmer Steven Phillips to help me create the multi-award winning Forex Robotics Expert Device, affectionately known as F.R.E.D™
Steven had previously been employed to develop systems for several of the world’s largest brokers. I can tell you that his last project (T-FAX) was sold for $3.4 million in April of 2007. Unfortunately he had signed a Non Compete and NDA agreement with the company, forbidding him to create software which trades derivatives for any other rival firms.
Knowing that Steven was now unable to use his programming skills to build software for the large financial institutions, I approached him with my project…
I asked if it was possible to create a Forex trading robot that ANYONE could use, not just huge the Forex companies. I wanted to know if the robot could operate with literally no human intervention, meaning that a person with no prior trading experience could still make extraordinary profits.
F.R.E.D™ was so successful in fact that within just 2 ½ months of using the system my entire trading operation was based from home. I was working less than 1 hour a day and my profits had increased by over 600%!
The best part was that F.R.E.D™ did everything for me. The entire process from start to finish was completely automated. The only thing I had to do was login to my account and watch as the profits sky-rocketed.
Visit: http://tinyurl.com/5pc2jk

No comments: