920. Use prints of lunar or Martian landscapes to make unusual framed prints or posters.
921. Design and produce lapel stickers for wearing at parties. Each sticker is printed with a statement which is designed to make it easier for guests to talk to each other, for example, 'smile if you like me'. 'Can I sip your drink?', 'You have great legs' and 'I know a secret'.
922. Manufacture kits for making lamp stands decorated with shells or mosaics. Bring out a selection of kits from the very simple to the complex. Produce a catalogue and use ads in crafts magazines to sell the kits by mail order.
923. Start a craft business which makes enamelled products such as key-ring fobs, earrings, brooches, pendants, jewellery boxes, boxes for knickknacks, etc. Sell your craftwork from a stall at markets or fairs. Or if your work is of a very high standard sell it through gift shops.
924. Package pressed flowers. Each packet might contain an individual set, or unsorted selection, of pressed flowers. Attach the packets to display cards, or place in a display box and distribute to arts and crafts shops.
925. Design, produce and distribute your own brand of anti-smoking ashtray. For example, produce an ashtray which is either, a model of a cancerous lung or printed with the names of people who died on the same day from lung cancer.
926. Start a business which designs and manufactures DIY kits for building small garden swimming pools. Offer buyers a selection of sizes and sell through ads in DIY magazines.
927. Organise weekend courses for DIY enthusiasts. Provide students with practical tuition about various popular DIY projects. Advertise in DIY magazines.
928. Produce framed prints of pin-ups. These might be X-rated for sale by mail order, classic pin-ups of the 40s, 50s and 60s or contemporary pin-ups.
929. Bring together a selection of supplies for making string puppets and start a mail order business. There is already a thriving market in doll making supplies. Your business will hopefully divert some people from making dolls to making string puppets.