Sunday, October 12, 2008

Home Based Business Seekers Beware- Ethical Competion is ESSENTIAL!

Have you ever had a conversation with someone who talks about another person and they do so in an unkind manner? The type of conversation they would not be having if the other person was actually there listening. They're basically talking behind their back. Why someone does this I'm not sure, could it be a feeling of inferiority, insecurity, inadequacy, malice... I don't know and without getting into a psychological debate as to why a person would do such a thing, let's just say that in the end, it's a lack of ethics.

I have come across such individuals in the past and the one thing that always struck me is the fact that these perpetrators don't seem to realize that they're their worst own enemies. When I see someone talking behind someone else's back, it immediately shows me that when I turn my back and walk away, this same person could very well start talking behind my back. And further more, it tells me I do not want to associate myself with such a person. This is the kind of company I do not want to mix with. I value ethics and respect which makes me associate with people of same mind set. I enjoy, and make a point, of maintaining empowering thoughts as consistently as possible and keeping the company of "back talkers" is not empowering my thought process at all.

In the world of home based business, the subject of ethics is extremely important because it involves competing factors which could easily push a business owner to diminish their competitor. They will talk behind their back. So when you're researching a business and shop around for the right person who will potentially become your mentor and you see them start to de-value others in order to boost themselves up, it should raise a big red flag on this person's ethics. If they're not confident enough about their ability to support you that they must shrink the competition in order to enlarge their appearances, you might ask yourself if you're talking with the right person. The "back talker" is ethically challenged and this is not the person you want to start a business with.

So when researching your perfect choice for a home based business opportunity, whether it's a travel home based business or any other genuine and scam-free online or home based business, do pay attention to the "back talkers". Ask them about their competitors and see what they have to say. If you see any indications of trying to boost themselves over others, feel free to talk back to the "back talkers" and say "no thank you, I don't think you can watch my back!

Y'all come back now!

Pierre Trudeau
Platinum Executive Leader
http://www.Synergy-Platinum-Destinations.com

No comments: