Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Veretekk System - Is It For You?

The Veretekk System will allow you to exit the corporate rat-race and build an enormous profit center through ingenious dirt cheap advertising techniques, easy to use automation and serious prospect traffic delivered right to your site. A system, that can make anyone a small fortune.

This "Veretekk" Marketing System is so powerful, it allowed me to start a business on a part-time basis and drive so many new prospects and customers to my business over a 30 day period that I quit my job as a chemical engineer. Now, I'm on target to make more money in the next 2 years than I could have made in my old job in 10 years.
Jim Landers, San Francisco, CA

I more than tripled my income in a few short months and I'm looking at total financial freedom in the shortest time I've ever imagined. Everybody should use this system!
Pam Price, Palm Springs, CA

By the way, I had a good friend recently try and interest me in another internet leads program and wanted to know what I thought. So, I went to check it out because this is one of the "good deals" on leads going right now. Here's what I found .... Cost: $90, $150 or $250 per month (for 100, 200 or 400 leads). I then wanted to know where the leads came from. Guess what?!! These leads strictly come from two sources -- a computer drawing site and a vacation giveaway site! Of course, I told my friend that I already had those very same kind of sites and much more - and not only that, but it costs me much, much less and there was no ceiling on the number of leads I could get as I get better and better at promoting those sites. It's good because the leads I generate are solely mine, so not shared with others as you get in other lead programs. Needless to say, that got this person into our system and working in my down line now!
Karen Sanchez, San Francisco, CA

I wanted to be sure to say hello and let you know I've signed up three people last week alone into the Veretkk system that I routed to from your Traffic Portals. The Market Center presentation is really good. I get prospects to go to Money-Machine site .... this leads them to a survey to complete .... and after the survey they are directed to the Market Center, which presents the system and my company. They can enroll from there. The Traffic Portals are all proven ways of obtaining prospects and attracting people into your system and database so that you can then promote your business to them. But, long hard work has taught me that you just don't hit someone right on the head with your opportunity prior to gaining some sort of stronger reach by them to find out more about how you earn your money, your business, etc. Attract them, get them interested in what your doing, and then show them how to find out about your business. I've been pretty agressive on the Internet for awhile and using various resources available (and paying for them!). For example, one that I had was the "homebusiness.to" site that has a good presentation on doing business on the Internet, with a good survey/interview after the "Flash" presentation. I was paying $19.95 a month for it. The Money-Machine "Flash" presentation is upbeat and superior!, I decided I could easily cancel the other, save some money, and send prospects to the Money-Machine site instead. The money-machine gives us a unique site for us to promote as a presentation on doing business on the Internet, AND it leads them directly to finding out about your company. AND it costs the same as that other presentation, but with LOTS more in the entire system itself right here in the Inetekk system!! In the last month I've cancelled two programs that combined were costing me $58.00 per month that this system now completely takes care of for me. Fact!
Andy Wright

No comments: