890. Design and make, or import, kimonos. Sell by post or get them stocked at suitable retailers.
891. Start a mail order business which sells started kits for being an amateur musician. Put the kits together from products which are already on the market.
892. Begin a business which makes cushions of unusual shapes. For example: star shaped, heart shaped, horseshoe shaped, or round with a hole in the middle.
893. Use the craft of embroidery to make attractive A-Z index cards. Instead of printed cards marked with
letters of the alphabet, you make the letters with embroidery. A card index system can now look luxurious. Package the cards and get them stocked at bookshops and stationers.
894. Make either, commemorative wall-hanging tapestries or reproduce parts of the Bayeux tapestry. Use press advertising to sell these as highly collectible artefacts.
895. Hire a hall at a city centre location - Saturday would be the best day - and sell women's clothes at low prices.
896. In a tourist area open a market stall where you can print personalised T-shirts on the spot. Or start a mail order service which prints personalised T-shirts. If screen printing is used all the equipment can be made at home. Obtain and read books about screenprinting to get the know-how.
897. Start a postal service which hires out children's educational videos. A selection of videos should be offered for each age group. Produce a catalogue about your videos and advertise your rental service in a wide range of publications.
898. Bring out a product which consists of lots of small coloured wooden cubes. These can be used over and over again to make mosaics. Have this product stocked at shops or sell by mail order.
899. Design and make kits for making soft toy dolls. Place ads in craft magazines and sell by mail order.