610. Begin a mail order business which sells books and study equipment to those interested in natural history. Choose easy biz ops…..
611. Start a company which organises business anniversary celebrations. Devise celebration packages and sell to businesses who have been trading for 1, 5, 10, 20, 21, 25, 50, 60, 75, or 100 years. Locate potential clients by searching records located at Companies House to discover when firms were formed.
612. Take an ordinary magnifying glass, package it and call it 'The Gardener's Magnifying Glass'. Distribute to hardware shops or sell by mail from ads in gardening magazines.
613. Start a modern art rental business. Rent out everything from metal sculptures to mobile art. Your potential clients will include all image conscious businesses with reception areas, courtyards or forecourts.
614. Begin a business which organises specialist adventure holidays for women. The holidays should be designed to help women develop their skills and abilities related to: management, persuasiveness, problem solving, leadership, creative thinking, etc.
615. Start a central membership agency for joining fan clubs. Persuade established fan clubs to become part of your scheme. Recruit people by advertising in numerous pop and rock publications. You take a commission on all membership fees.
Biz ops can be huge…..
616. Become an importer and distributor of car accessories. Conduct thorough research in countries throughout the world to find car accessories not readily available here.
617. Call on regular clients once every eight weeks to sell cosmetics. The cosmetics should have a special feature, for example, they do not involve cruelty to animals, or are based on herbs.
618. Design and manufacture kits for making unusual furniture. For example: tables that hang from the ceiling, chairs with odd shapes, stylistic plant stands, etc. Produce a catalogue about your product and start a mail order business.
619. Start a newsletter on how to get a better job. Provide subscribers with advice on where to look, completing application forms, interview techniques, C.V. preparation, etc. The competitive nature of the job market means that the extra advice provided by your newsletter could make all the difference to a job applicants success.
Still need some biz ops……